$125.00 – $450.00
WHAT IS GLUTAMINE?
Glutamine is the most abundant free amino acid in the human body, making up about 60% of the skeletal muscle amino acid pool. Glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid, which means that normally our bodies don’t need it from our diet.
However, in some cases of stress, inflammation, and injuries, some bodily functions use so much glutamine that it becomes necessary to obtain it from diet or supplements.
HOW GLUTAMINE HELPS IN BUILDING MUSCLE?
There is no evidence that supplemental glutamine helps build muscle or improve body composition. It works well for athletes who train very intense and suffer from immunity and gut issues
Benefits of Glutamine
- Stimulates muscle protein synthesis
- Decreases muscle recovery time
- Reduce post-workout soreness
- Anti-inflammatory effects
- Increases growth hormone production
- Decreases muscle catabolism during exercise
- Prevents overtraining muscle wasting
- Increase immunity level
- Maintain the gastrointestinal tract
- Reduce sugar cravings
- Boost brain health
WHY GLUTAMINE IS SO IMPORTANT?
- After an intense workout, the levels of L-Glutamine in your body can decrease with L-Glutamine not only helps with muscle recovery but also to promote muscular growth.
- Normalizing growth hormone.
- Promoting glucose uptake after workouts.
- Enhancing the hydration state of a muscle.
- Reducing acid buildup with exercise
Dosage: 3-5 grams per serving and 20gram per day, every morning on an empty stomach, pre-workout, post-workout, and before bed.
Glutamine rich food:
- Dark Leafly greens
- Bone broth
- Organ meats
Take glutamine with normal cool water. Hot water can reduce the effectiveness. Do not dilute too much.
Always take glutamine all alone. Don’t mix it with other foods. Taking glutamine alone would make sure that it is readily absorbed by the gut cells without competing with other amino acids present in other foodstuffs.
In general, one teaspoonful of glutamine powder measures 5 grams. For accurate measurements, refer to the outer label of the container
After 60days, review the healing progress and reduce the dosage to 5g or 10g a day.
Glutamine alone cannot fix everything. It is only effective when you are following the restricted psoriasis diet and a healthy lifestyle along with other dietary supplements and herbs.
Pregnant women, breastfeeding women, and people with serious health issues should consult their physician before taking it. if you’re prone to seizure avoid it.
5, 10, 20